quarta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2018

Filipe Cabeçadas - Bring Back The Man


Letra

BRING BACK THE MAN You and I won´t go down tonight I´m not the same, wont´ play that game no more Safe inside there´s no place to hide, no one to blame It´ll all be OK for now in these empty sheets to fall inside. Right out of time, once again, All my troubles come in and lay as a friend Talking of the rights and wrongs Take all your time Just leave space and a humble, simple plan to bring back the man As fast as you can. You say it´s time to leave it all behind “Don´t go astray”, “Don´t be ashamed”, “Let go” So, now i´m fine! Time for pride! You won´t forgive if i lose the fight! No more! You and I let´s go down tonight I´m still the same.

Prod., letra, música e instrumentos: Filipe Cabeçadas

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário